Workers Compensation covers more than medical bills.
Serious injuries may require hospitalization, the use of medical specialists and longer periods of recuperation, resulting in time off from work. Workers Compensation benefits may include:
- Payment of all appropriate medical costs
- Payment of a percentage of an employee & pre-injury salary
- Vocational rehabilitation (as required)
- Assistance with helping the employee return to work, possibly in a temporary, transitional work assignment or in a modified or alternative job
- Workers Compensation covers two categories of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Injuries or illnesses (including death) that result from a specific work
- Injuries or illnesses that occur over a period of time that are directly
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of that fraud. Whichever is greater, or both imprisonment and fine.
Has a disability kept you from working?
The social security disability system was designed to help those who are unable to work because of a disability. Qualifying is not always easy, however, that is why it is important to work with an experienced social security attorney, like Keith A. Seagull, when you apply or appeal a case. Give yourself the best chance of qualifying for social security disability benefits by working with an experienced social security attorney today. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation!
Is personal injury kept you from working? If so, The Law Office of Keith A. Seagull can assist you if any of these services apply to you:
- Car Accidents
- Major Car Accidents
- Major Automobile Accidents
- Severe Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Severe Motor Vehicle Accidents
Payment of a percentage of an employee & pre-injury salary – Change to Temporary Disability Payments represents children that are disabled
- Slip And Fall
- Trip And Fall
- Construction Accidents
- Carpotunnel Syndrome
- Psyche Claims
- Treatment Denials
- Lifetime Future Medical
- Lump Sum Settlements
Social Security & Disability is one of the services we provide here at The Law Offices of Keith A. Seagull.
Personal Injury (Accident & Injury) should be taken very seriously. Call the Law Offices Of Keith A. Seagull for information about Personal Injury claims.
Mr. Seagull will guide you through the procedures to ensure compliance with the applicable California workers’ compensation laws. Call us for more information about workers’ comp
Any accident you have may result in legal matters. Contact our Law Office for more information regarding our services.
Monday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment